Uses of Vinegar for Pets
by Amber Malfoyrium
(Manteca, CA, US)
Here are a few suggestions on keeping your pet/s healthy and happy with vinegar!
1) Putting a little vinegar in your dog's water can help prevent fleas and mange.
2) Gold fish tend to get this gross gunk or film in their bowl more than other fish. Just empty the bowl, clean with vinegar, rinse and put the fish back in!
3) Vinegar is also great for cleaning Dairy cow milking equipment. It leaves the equipment clean, odorless and free of bacteria!!
4) If your dog gets sprayed by a skunk, then try some vinegar!! This is pretty effective for light skunk sprays.
5) Most of us, here in California, tend to get ants a lot!! Just spray some vinegar around doors and windows to deter them from entering.